Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Team Blog

I do believe I have found what I was looking for in order to have other people be able post a thread they would like to start.

If I am reading the instructions correctly, I would need to have your email address to add you to the "team" in order for you to be able to post a thread. You will have to have a Google account, to post your thread.

If you would rather not have a Google account, you can simply email me at: shefrog@comcast.net and I will C&P your thread and add it to the Blog.

You can be anonymous if you wish or use your screen name. Matters not to me.

I will post any and all threads that are emailed to me (within reason of course).

Please have a little patience with me...I am new to this! :-P

~Dana


3 comments:

Dana said...

This was emailed to me, so I hope it helps!

"I saw you post you email on Jim's blog. I hope you don't mind I emailed you. I thought I would give my experience to see if it may help others.

I notice a lot of people want to post, but are having trouble. I too had a difficult time, but I was finally able to post.

I first clicked on No Comment (says 1 comment now because of mine) because the other options just wouldn't work for me.

I had to create a Google account. Then when I wanted to publish, another screen popped up and asked if I wanted one of two choices (don't remember exactly how written). I chose the option on the left first, but it would not open. When I tried the one on the right (temp blogger or something like that), my comment was posted."

HTH!
~Dana

Dana said...

I believe I solved that problem now! YAY! Read the thread above. Your comment is appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Good job...hope to stay in touch