Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Getting there!

Alright, I now have it so that YOU DO NOT need to have a google account to make comments. Yay!

You can post under threads as anonymous or a log in name. Also, the comments will have a pop out window, so that you do not have to go back to the original page!

After you make your comment to a thread, at the bottom it will give you options as how you want your post to appear. You have several options...use the one you want too. 

It is getting there folks! 

Slowly but surely! :-)

~Dana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing a great job Dana!!! I was listening to Drew & Mike this morning and tried to get thru when they asked if people thought KK and his partners in crime would get convicted or get a hung jury. Most people think he will get a hung jury. I wanted to get on so I could give my 2 cents and to get a "bitch" from Mike out to Jim, Tresa and all my friends living in Bloggerville but my call got dropped...bummer. I am really hoping there is not a "mavrick" juror and that they will see the evidence for what it is and make the only intelligent decision that can be made. Someone in bloggerville asked if maybe they make orange suits in Dubai for purchase...one of the most memoriable comments for me!!! Kwames Tether

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this Dana. It will help ease me out of the "habit"!