Monday, March 25, 2013

With thanks to Roadwar & others....

The suggestion was made to have our gathering at Doc's in Livonia. So, the plans are set!

April 20th, between 6:30 & 7:00pm until ???.

Dinner, drinks & fun!

We have a semi private area, you can order off the menu and we will have separate checks.

If I have your email address, I will email you all tomorrow. If you do not get an email from me tomorrow, please email me, as there are about 5 or so email addys I cannot read.

Or you can reply to this thread that you will attend so I have a head count.

This is where we will be meeting at (click here)  http://www.docssportretreat.com/

Looking forward to seeing you once again and or meeting you for the first time!

Regards,
~Dana




3 comments:

BlueJean said...

I'm in! I've been to Doc's - good choice. I did give you my email address. I'll watch for an email from you.

BlueJean aka Jeanne

Anonymous said...

did the emails get sent & did anyone get one? i dont want to miss it.

Sally said...

SalannB (me) will be there!

I'll be driving from Indy on Thursday night (taking Friday off) to visit with friends in the area.

I'm looking forward to meeting people. And I hope Jim Schaefer comes!