Friday, March 15, 2013

I have not been home long...

About 40 minutes now after the Freep Gathering. (Do not let the term "gathering" fool you, it was a party, hehe). As I feel I know exactly what I want to say, I, YES I, am at a loss for words. ~contain yourself kids, it CAN happen~ :-)

I can say THANK YOU, THANK YOU and THANK YOU, over and over and over again. After awhile it does not take on such a meaning anymore, as the 1st thank you. The 4th the time might seem old...but what if you had...wait, wait for it...... 

The 4th stated TRIPLE, TRIPLE, TRIPLE THANK YOU!!!!!! Now see, THAT has meaning!

Everyone that I met this evening (and I SO did not even get to meet maybe half of you amazing people ~sad face here~) I am SO honored to be a part of this great group of people. The generosity that was shown, with BOTH the wishing well and the raffle....blew me away! YOU ....all of YOU ROCK the D and all of Michigan! (And not to forget our Canadian friends too :-) We are an amazing state!

I witnessed, everyone also sharing many laughs, opinions, warm greetings, giggles, etc...even the camera men & women as well as the other reporters that were there were chuckling ...yes, we saw that! Which is another point that was clear that they really love their careers and it shows. If we could ALL be that lucky to have a career we adore..........

Anyhow….getting way off base here. So let me say what I really came here to say.

I AM ARETHAS GAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

*LMFAO* Gotcha! Just kidding...

I truly wanted to express and *HUMBLY* say that I request to go hom   .......oh wait...that is wrong too!

OK..here goes......

~sigh~ Ready......let's get “US” some...Oh damn, wait it's NOT that kind of Blog…wait wrong again.....One more try, ok?

None of this could have been DONE without each and every one of you AMAZING people. For that I am grateful!

I really do honestly; thank each of you for being your soooo very generous selves. 

This is the true meaning of "Paying it Forward" and not "Taking for Oneself".

~Dana

PS(I thought I had posted this last night when I arrived home...only to find it in my drafts. Oops...my bad!)


No comments: