Tuesday, March 19, 2013

April Gathering!

I am trying to put together a gathering for April 20th, around the Livonia, Novi, Plymouth area or the like. Most likely around 6:30/7:00pm until ???

I have the book with about 30+ email addresses that was passed around at the Anchor Bar. Which I plan on emailing everyone shortly (within the week).

I am looking for suggestions from you all. My train of thought was finding a place that has a either private or semi private room, that everyone can order off the menu (not banquet style), unless that is what you all would like??? Going banquet style is normally a set price per person. 

If you were NOT at the Anchor Bar and or I DO NOT have your email address, please email me at: 
shefrog@comcast.net

Also, any suggestions you may have about a meeting place, please leave a comment and I will call around and see what can be done. 

Please leave a comment if you will be attending as well, so I have an idea about how many people are interested in attending. 

Thank you & looking forward to seeing you again, or meeting you for the first time!

Regards,
~Dana

PS (Jim told me to make sure to let him & Tresa know when and where it will be held at) 






7 comments:

Billh said...

Location sounds good to me. I vote for some place with good barbecue or fish.

Anonymous said...

Doc's is an awesome place, not sure they have a separate room.
Roadwar

Sally said...

Hooray! Something I could actually come to, on a non "school night" (read: weeknight)...

Dana, I'll e-mail you my address.

SalannB

Dana said...

I have been calling around and have a few places in mind. I should know something by Monday.

Billh.....Please email me, as I cannot read your email address. Thanks!

~Dana

Dana said...

Oh Road...

Where is Docs?

Thanks!

Lisa said...

Doc's off 275 is a very nice place to go it is quite large too

Anonymous said...

Dana,

Doc's is at 275 & 7 mile. It is real close to the Embassy Suites.

Roadwar